Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Welcome to 2011

I Am back, and I promise I will keep my blog up a lot better.
New since the last post? Well...............
We have a new bundle of joy expected this June, and We have relocated to Dublin Ohio.

On the knitting front, I have so many project in the fire, as usual, I will post some Pictures soon. I am working on some baby items, like a little cabled sweater, and a double knit baby blanket.
A knitted monkey for my monkey, a Dale of Norway Fair Isle baby sweater, my afghan squares, a hat, 2 pairs of socks, that is just to name a few UFO's .

On the sewing side, I almost have Z's rag quilt done, and I have to make her Abby some clothes. I also am making a couple little patchwork drawstring purses.

We will be moving into our new house in about 7 weeks, and it will be nice to have everything out of storage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home