Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lots of Craziness

It is time to blog finally, I know.
Life is just crazy and busy.
First of all, My baby is going to be 1 on Saturday!!! What a quick year. It has gone by so fast.

I am still trying to get my head around family, have a baby, and running a business.

We went up to our family's lake house for a very nice vacation last month, and we didn't want to come back. Ahh, but we did and it is back into the grind.

Last week my poor puppies were sick from something. They either ate something bad, we don't know. The good news is that I think they are both coming around now. But for the last week and 1/2 my DH has labeled our house the House of Vomitorim. That is my new word of the week.
Vomitorium.

You know it is bad when you 1 year laughs when the poor dog throws up.

We have had no air at the shop all week, and it was not much fun. The new ac is going in tomorrow, though so we will be back in the cool.

All kinds of silly things have happened. I feel like I should have seen multiple black cats, or walked under 20 ladders.

I did finish my sweetie's cherry dress and she had her 1 year old pictures in it today. I will post a picture of it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home