Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All done

I spent all of my holiday weekend moving things and building.

I have a new yarn room/craft room. I am very excited about this. I bought a bunch of cool shelving units from Ikea a few months ago, and just now able to get it assembled. I will have to post a few pictures of it when I am totally done, but I have to say I am a little embarrassed. I could open up Lambikins East with what I have in my personal stash. AND,
I even set up my sewing machine on my new sewing area!! For those who know me, I have not gotten along in the past with sewing, but I am taking a bag class, and I am going to try to become friends with the machine.

We also set up my DH's new office furniture.
I went up and down our stairs at least 100 times this weekend.

So, new yarn room and exercise. What more could a girl want?

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Junebug said...

I think your room sounds great. You will be so organized. I guess you will be thin also as now you can exercise.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I'm so glad to see that you've finally put together all those things you bought from IKEA so long ago. The room really looks great! Thanks for showing it to me the other day. You've provided inspiration for me to get moving on getting my things organized at home.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home