Tuesday, January 17, 2006

More Finished Projects!!



This is a Finished Toque hat for my father for Christmas. I know what you are thinking, that I am a little late but here in our world we have declared Xmas goes thru January 31st so that we can have all projects done in time. This is made out of the yummy Malabrigo yarn.







In staying with the spirit of Another Day, Another Sweater girl I am starting more projects, but more like every 4 days, not every day. I have a baby sweater, baby blanket, Misti Alpaca Chunky blanket, and a Soft Tweed cabled sweater coat in the plans. I am finishing things as well. I have way to many UFO's to complete. I stopped counting at 52.






This is Miss Thing in her new Fair Isle sweater. She would not stay still long enough for a great picture, but you get the drift. She is very stylish in her salmon sweater. Unfortunately we are not cold enough here at the moment for her to enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home